RENEW INDIAN PASSPORT

How can i renew my passport from Riyadh. Also i want to add spouse name as well.

Please share the procedure, also what are the documents required

abdullah kunhi wrote:

How can i renew my passport from Riyadh. Also i want to add spouse name as well.

Please share the procedure, also what are the documents required

Really? you don't know where to renew your passport? I do not intend to be condescending but your post is quite serious and not clear. Are you in Riyadh or in a different city?

Anyway. For your Passport renewal you have to go to your Home Countries Embassy or consulate. Am thinking you are from India. Google the location of India Embassy in Saudi Arabia and am sure you did have no problem getting there. If you are in a different city, you would have to come to Riyadh.

As for the adding of the spouse name i think that is a procedure you have to go through with Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Not sure of the procedure but i guess someone will come throw more light on that.

hi dear i hope you are living in Riyadh, just visit Indian embassy ,king faisal road , google map will guide you,  documents  -passport original , photo passport size  (back ground white )4, original iqama (should valid) ,copy of marriage certificate , wife passport copy (if you need to add spouse) then need to fill one passport renewal fourm (will get you in online or you can find agents there)  submit your application in embassy ,350 sar, you will get new passport with in 7 days. preferred time early morning 8am,
you can find agents are there just give them 20 sar they will fill every thing and guide you.