Visiting KSA having an unpaid Credit Card

Hi guys, i have a small query if anyone have an information about visiting in KSA then i have an unsettled credit card two years back.  I have a schedule of visiting in Riyadh related to my work, i have already an approve visit visa as of the moment for next month trip, i am just worried because i have an unpaid credit card 2 years back. Is there any problem entering / leaving in Riyadh due to this issue? Please advise. Thanks

Loidan wrote:

Hi guys, i have a small query if anyone have an information about visiting in KSA then i have an unsettled credit card two years back.  I have a schedule of visiting in Riyadh related to my work, i have already an approve visit visa as of the moment for next month trip, i am just worried because i have an unpaid credit card 2 years back. Is there any problem entering / leaving in Riyadh due to this issue? Please advise. Thanks

oooh yes there is a problem. Big one actually. They might be waiting for you to enter the country and get you arrested lol. What am trying to say is that, there is a high possibility of your name on record of your owing an existing bank in the kingdom. Once your passport details is swiped or entered into an immigration system at any port of entry you will be questioned or held till you pay the said amount.

Best luck here is, the bank was not filed anything against you, Which is very unlikely.

Good Luck

Thank you very much for the information sir.

Have a nice day.

My former colleague was hold in Qatar due to unpaid Credit Card dues. That was only a stop over in NDIA of his flight from Philippines to Kuwait. He left Qatar 3 years ago with exit-reentry visa. The immigration officer did not raise the issue of his re-entry visa but he was flagged for the unpaid Credit Card.

He wasn't jailed. The airline company booked his ticket back to Philippines. The collector agent of said CC co. based in the Philippines waited for his arrival at NAIA.

I would like to suggest to all Credit Card Holders in the Middle East, to be friendly with the bank where you applied your CC. If you plan to exit and don't have cash to pay your dues, talk to the bank how to pay when outside the country. In my experience, there are 2 ways... 1. You can pay on-line,.. 2. Talk to your colleague to do an over the counter payment.

Remember, your bank account and CC are active because you have exit-reentry visa, but you plan not to come back.

Thank you for that information.  :)

Easy one -  If you steal money, you might well get arrested.
This is a hazard thieves can face.

What if you have a loan out in Bahrain that you're paying on and you get a job in Saudi before you finish paying off the loan? I have zero intentions of flaking on it but I hope it won't stop me from getting a saudi work visa..any idea?

No it won't.   It is a current loan i.e. they haven't put it into recovery and issued any sort of travel ban.  Even if it did, you could still work in Saudi in the short term - just not in Bahrain.  In the longer term, different sorts of problems happen as others have posted about above.

Hi, it depends on how you exit in KSA. If you had an exit-reentry visa then you must get that job and be relocated in Bahrain before your re-entry in KSA expire.

Take note that you employer won't allow you to exit KSA without clearing all your financial obligations, unless you had an re-entry then you skip the clearing process.

BTW, you can still pay your Credit Card while working in Bahrain. Talk to your Bank while in KSA, they will tell you how to do it.  If you don't pay, you cannot apply for any Credit Card. You will be flagged!

Can you came back in ksa or get a new visa if you exit with unpaid internet?

Hi Chacha25, you can definitely get a new visa and comeback to KSA without hassles. Getting a personal account of internet connection in KSA is not complicated. As you were aware, there are 2 ways - pre-paid & post-paid. In pre-paid, after your subscription expired your internet is disconnected automatically. For post-paid, normally you are ask to pay 1 month advance to get the connection, if you did not pay in the succeeding month your subscription is disconnected.

The unpaid one month will be your due. You may not pay it. No issues or what so ever, no penalty incur, but you cannot get another subscription in the same network for data (internet) or voice (call and sms) acct unless you settle due. You can get a new subscription from other network.

I have inquiry:
My credit limit of my credit card is intact (no unpaid bills) and my personal finance loan have a balance of 2,500 SR but I left the payment on my savings account since i don't have time anymore to visit the bank to pay the remaining balance since it is close last friday and yesterday and my flight is today. My question is, will the immigration stops me from going exit at the airport?
Prompt response is highly appreciated. Thank you

Thank you for your response sir

Hi rprockets, are you leaving ksa in an exit visa? If yes, then your company should not allow you to exit unless you are cleared with your bank. Clearing should include stoppage of your credit and debit (personal) cards. No issues of leaving ksa in a re-entry visa.

I think you will face a problem in your issued credit card if you did not visit your bank to clear. I suggest you coordinate with your bank for this purpose as soon as possible. Your personal loan has no issues, it will be carried forward if you are paying auto debit.

Hi, I left saudi arabia 2018 for vacation but did not come back, I have unpaid creditcard bills in NCB, not I am applying in kuwait for work, are they going to put me on jail when I reached kuwait? Will I have problem getting work in Kuwait? Thanks for answering

gnehl06 wrote:

Hi, I left saudi arabia 2018 for vacation but did not come back, I have unpaid creditcard bills in NCB, not I am applying in kuwait for work, are they going to put me on jail when I reached kuwait? Will I have problem getting work in Kuwait? Thanks for answering

You can safely work and join in Kuwait. Make sure your flight doesn't pass KSA immigration. You will face problem exiting Kuwait later. NCB thru your employer will contact you to settle your Credit Card dues plus penalty, otherwise you cannot exit. No issues for Kuwait Exit-Rentry VISA,

If you work in Kuwait and go on vacation using Exit-rentry, your employer in Kuwait will not give your End Service Benefit.

I suggest, while working in Kuwait settle your Credit Card dues. Apply for easy installment basis. Take note, you cannot apply Debit Card or Credit Card while working. Otherwise, your salary that goes to your Debit Card will be taken by your credit card dues (VISA or Mastecard).

There is a saying the credit card people can reach even to your grave
They may increase the fine then not paid they will file a case
If want peace contact NCB and tell them u are ready to pay then they will offer you discount
If not 2 years there are cases 5 years later they tracked people

is it true that you cannot get a final exit visa without paying your CC dues? Will not allowed to borad the plane by the immigration officer?

@Animelady Hi, your employer or company will not apply exit permit for you. If you are exiting, you are required by your company to close all your bank accounts, pay your internet and telephone bills, traffic and transportation violations, etc.... otherwise all these dues will be at the burden of your company after your exit.     

Hi good day......i have an unpaid credit card in Saudi and i am visiting saudi next month. will i have a problem on this? it was 10years ago

You left without paying your credit card and are now wondering whether there will be problems?

The answer is yes if the bank has filed a recovery case.   And how will you know that?   check with the bank and sort it out. 

@acenat2003

Dear Friend,  you entered in Saudi Arabia without any issues , please confirm, i am also like your situation i got saudi visa , whether i can come back saudi without any issues? please share your experience pls

@acenat2003

Dear Friend Acenat2003,   i have read your post dt 25th Oct-23, have you re-entered with Revised Visa in Saudi Airport?  whether immigration stopped you anytime because your past credit card dues?  how you managed?  please advise me  i am having new visa now in hand i am having fear to re-enter sauid because 2 years back i defaulted credit card dues around SAR 20,000  and got smoot exit visa from employer and left the country.  now i have to re-enter saudi with new visa  .what to do? please advise

@ananthas2015

im also having the similiar case as i couldnt pay my credit card due nearly 20000 ( now bank had asked to pay 14k to settle) but unfortunately im broke and i cant pay it now.

its almost 2.5 years now and i valid exit visa and now planning to go to saudi this month with new visa.

ket me know if i can travel without any fear and settle the amount periodically.

@ananthas2015
im also having the similiar case as i couldnt pay my credit card due nearly 20000 ( now bank had asked to pay 14k to settle) but unfortunately im broke and i cant pay it now.
its almost 2.5 years now and i valid exit visa and now planning to go to saudi this month with new visa.
ket me know if i can travel without any fear and settle the amount periodically.

-@Shajipok

Your question has been answered.

Read the thread