Anyone interested in day trip close to shanghai? follow me....

Hi all,

I would like to orgnize regular day trip in weekend. anyone want to join in me? ;)

I m living in shanghai so trip would only b villages or landscape around shanghai...

Hi ashley2013,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Very good idea! :) i hope you get lots of replies very soon.

Hi Christine,

Thanks:) yeah really need to get some friends here in this new city :)

I will meet a new friend this sunday so if anyone want to join in us leave me a message :)

what are you guys planning to do after meet.

hi Ashley,

thats really great. I am interested please count me in and you can send me message on where abouts.

Hi all,

Thanks for reply.

Tomoro as its the first meetup so I am planning to go to central shanghai like people's civic square and pedestrian street and yuyuan, we could take photos and have some drink n food there. so start from next week I am planning to go to hangzhou prob we need to take an hour's train. we may need to live in a hotel for a night but depends... if any good idea please mail me. :)

Hi all how about we meet tomoro morning in 10:30 in people's square in the park? there is a play ground there we could meet there...

this looks great for one of the next trips:
http://www.smartshanghai.com/out-of-tow … ing-island

hiya yeah seems cool. this weekend cos I ve booked with friends to hangzhou already...
http://www.littleredbook.cn/2009/02/01/ … -snapshot/
anyone interested n wanna join in me please give me a call... ^^

ashley2013 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for reply.

Tomoro as its the first meetup so I am planning to go to central shanghai like people's civic square and pedestrian street and yuyuan, we could take photos and have some drink n food there. so start from next week I am planning to go to hangzhou prob we need to take an hour's train. we may need to live in a hotel for a night but depends... if any good idea please mail me. :)

that would be great if count me in, im new in shanghai, start works from the day i arrived, hardly had friends and barely take with someone, and i really like to see places from villages.

Am sindisiwe from South-Africa.i will be relocating to chengdu city CHINA on 08 oct 2011 for a new teaching job offer i got. I dnt know anyone there & this is why am posting this. Am coming to china for Greener pasture & to teach english in middle school. Can you be my Guide during my stay & brief me about china history, culture etc as i dont wanna make a mistake of my life leaving South-Africa for China. wanna be part of the trip & how can i go abt it.

Yours faithfully
sindisiwe