Selling property

I own an apartment in The Algarve, not far from Lagos, which I am hoping to sell. Any advice would be very welcome. In particular, can anyone recommend a good lawyer or a particular estate agent? I am also wondering if it is a good idea to include furnishings and kitchen equipment in the sale? There is nothing of any particular value but it would seem a shame to get rid of it all. Otherwise, is there a local charity that would be interested?
Thanks.

Hi sazzyk,

I've no experience of selling over there but when looking to buy, one of the agents I got the best service from was Maureen Edes of Algarve Eden, based near Albufeira.

She is very approachable and knows the local property market well.

If links are allowed click here.... https://algarveedenproperties.com/Maureen Edes

Kind regards

Tony M

Hello sazzyk,

Welcome to Expat.com

I recommend you to have a look at the Lawyers in Algarve and Real estate agencies in Algarve section, it may help you find what you are looking for.

For your furniture and kitchen equipment, you could drop an ad in Everything for your home in Algarve section, if you would like to sell them.

Good luck

Alexia
Expat.com Team

Jácome solicitador in Lagos is probably the best you can get in the Lagos area. Decent man, very helpful and knowledgeable.