Change of Profession (Specifically Engineering Profession)

Hello, AOA!

Dear Expat Fellows,

Hope you all are  doing well. I have a query here regarding profession change. As, we all know the profession change is open now and we can change our profession as per our certificate and occupation.

I have made request to my company to change my profession to Engineer and provided them all the required documents, but they are saying that change of profession to '' ENGINEEER'' is not open till now and we can change to some other profession.

Now, please share your experiences regarding this issue and also if someone have recently change profession to engineering please share with us...

waiting for your response.

Regards,
Ahmad

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Change in Profession is allowed for a couple of months ago without Submitting any degree. But the profession you are applying for is solely depends on the previous profession on your iqama. Please ask your employer to check which professions are available under your iqama

Dear Asid,

Thanks for your reply but recently I have changed my profession. To Engineer Alhamdulillah .. it's open and now can b changed easily if you have Saudi council of engineers and all other documents.