VISIT VISA EXPIRY DATE

My father's visit visa expiry date shows 23rd November in Abshir System. Can he leave on the same date or he has to leave before that. I mean will his visa be valid on the 23rd November for him to leave or this means that this is a date when visa expires so he must leave before that. Please only reply if you know it very certain or have had the same experience.

He must leave while his visa is valid , as long as it is before nov 23. 
Nov 23 is the day his visa expires , meaning he cannot use it any more by that day . Nov 22 and other days before that he can leave , just not on 23 of November itself and after

Incorrect.

To be precise, the visa expires ON 23rd Nov.  So you can leave on the same day before midnight.

However:

The day of departure doesn't depend on visa expiry but on the day he entered and how many days of stay were allowed.  Theoretically, you can enter on the last day of visa expiry i.e. 23rd Nov itself and leave 30 days later if stay is granted for 30 days.  I have done it in the past on many business visits where i found out that I was travelling on the last day of visa validity when I was at the airport itself :)

Dears,

i want to know when visa stump on Passport then how much time needed to travel because on Passport Visa they mention Valid 90 days and the duration of stay 90 days and what i understand is if the Visa is Valid for 90 days then you should be travel before 90 days but one my colleague told me that you have to travel with in a month when visa stamp on passport.

i ask one travel agent of my country he told me that travel with in a month is for umrah not for family.
for family you have a time for 90 days.

now i am confuse so much.

if anyone have authentic information in this regards please guide me.

Thank you

Are you talking about a visit visa?

If so, I assume it is same as any visa like business.  And if that is the case, you can travel anytime during validity period.

yes this is family visit visa...

Please update what happend with your father on the exit on expiry date of Visa, I have same situation here, my parent visit visa expiry date is 14 June and I made same date of return ticket of my parents, please udpate

Hi ya how did this go as due to a family emergency I am traveling back to kingdom with my son on the day my visa expires... thank you

Can you please update what happend with the visa issue. I am facing the same problem