Invitation for personal interaction and collaboration

Hello, Good and beautiful Soul,
I will be travelling from Delhi to Bangalore and need to stay there for four days from 27th November to 30th November 2018 AND I will be travelling from Delhi to Goa and need to stay there for a week from 2nd December to 8th December 2018. Besides, I will be travelling from Delhi to Shillong and need to stay there for 5 days from 24th February to 28th February, 2018.

1) My invitation for interation with me over coffee or tea is extended to all good people and beautiful souls at Bangalore during my stay at Bangalore from 27th November to 29th November 2018 AND
2) My invitation for interation with me over coffee or tea is extended to all good people and beautiful souls at Goa during my stay at Goa from 2nd December to 8th December 2018.
3) My invitation for interaction with me over coffee or tea is extended to good people and beautiful souls at Shillong Club during my stay at shillong from 24 - 28 Feb. 2018.
Regards
Rajesh

Hi Rajeesh and welcome to the Forum.

Is there any particular reason why you posted your questions on our Amsterdam forum?

Cynic
Expat Team