Moving from South-Africa to Panama permanently

Me and my family would like to move to Panama. 
How do we go about in doing so and where is the best City to stay in that is not to expensive and does have good schools for my two daughters?

Start by contacting Gary at panamaforsouthafricans.com. He was from durbs. He has a wealth of information, as well as a network of attorneys, financial advisors, etc to tap into. My experience with them has been very good, with excellent communication. This sure ain't their 1st rodeo!

You can also get lots of info on particular subjects on this forum. Use the search function...chances are someone has already asked what you want to know!

I've also read 2 books by JuliAnne Murphy, who has been there since 2016. Her favourite saying is: TIP...This is Panama. Meaning don't expect things to go right and have LOTS of patience as they work according to their own version of Africa time! It sounds as if there is much less of a cultural shock for S.A.ners than for USAns. Since we're used to having to hurry up and wait when wanting things done. She also explains the cultural differences...you're either going to embrace it, or hate it. But, once again, being from S.A....we're used to that as well!

I am currently visiting in the USA and in the process of applying for residency visa through Denfablaw, immigration attorneys in Panama city. Will be visiting Panama next month.

Should you need more help you're welcome to contact me at [email protected] or WhatsApp +1 7708788812.

Good luck
Ilona