Looking for a software professional job in Germany

Hi,

I have 12+ years of experience in software development field under various roles (software engineer, software architect, software team lead, engineering manager). I have implemented software using various technologies like C++, Java, C#, JavaScript, SQL Server, InstallScript, Azure, IoT Hub, Python, Linux, Windows, Jenkins, SVN, Git, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Artifactory, Klocwork, Fortify etc.

I have been granted Job Seekers Visa and its duration is from Nov 2018 to April 2019. I am fine to relocate to any location in Germany.

Let me know if you or your friend is looking for a candidate with similar skills.

Appreciate your time in advance,
Ajit Surana

You won't find a job by posting this here.
But you can find lots of good advice on how to search for jobs in Germany by reading this forum.
Good luck!

Thanks beppi for your reply. The advice of how to search a job in Germany would be helpful as well.

suranaajit wrote:

Thanks beppi for your reply. The advice of how to search a job in Germany would be helpful as well.

Use the internet. Find the kind of high tech companies that use people with your skills. Contact them and get appointments. Much of this can be done before you even arrive so you can figure out a game plan and strategy. You know better than anyone here what your skills are, you can best judge which companies are a good fit. Seems a lot of supposed IT experts post here asking simple questions that makes one wonder if they even know what Google is.

I'm also searching for a software development job in Germany. Would love to be in contact with you. Whatsapp:***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks for your response.
My main intention was people like me have already been through the phase what currently I am going through and if someone can suggest the route or learnings they had. Of course, there are many online content available to support and I am constantly checking it.

The second reason was I thought if there is any recruiter watching this space for talent, then I could connect with him.

suranaajit wrote:

The second reason was I thought if there is any recruiter watching this space for talent, then I could connect with him.

There are no recruiters, headhunters or hiring managers searching this forum for potential candidates. Please use the appropriate venues for this!