Hi, im looking for a partner to open a Restaurant in KoLanta,

Hi Im Campos, I,m looking for a partner to open a Restaurant in Koh Lanta, , the restaurant is total operative right now and the investment is really low. Plese Message me by private and will give you the details.

Hi Campos,

My name is Jaya. May I know what exactly you are looking for restaurant plans as in partnership as in investments or re-building the restaurant plans.

Regards
Jaya

Would love to help you.

Hi Campos,
my Name is Alex and I'm German. I am interrested in a business like a restaurant or a cafe, a bar without hookers. My name on expat is jony.vegas. And so is my E-Mail adress. ***

I cook myself. Means food variations from the southern part of Germany. But I am interrested in any kind of food.
I'm About to found a company. And I stay here in Thailand since july this year. I live in Pattaya. But I am willing to change the location.
Would like to hear from you. I don't want to discuss, I want to do something.
Sincerly
Alex

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Jony.Vegas

For security reasons please do not post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system for this.