Visit visa extend

Hi Gravitas,
Good day to you! i want to apply for visit visa extention for my husband. currently he is in Malaysia and his visa expiry date is 29 Oct 2018. Can you please guide me how to apply & where to go? Is the immigration office is open on Saturday?
Thanks in advance
Taz

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/pass … -pass.html

You may go to any travel agency or immigration office and inform them some valuable reason then you will get visa for another 30 days. It cost less then 500 RM .

If he is on a e-visa purchased online it can't be extended or converted to any other type of Pass. Otherwise immigration department can extend. Go early with Passport and documents as its a ticket number system with limited applications a day. Take photocopy of full passport and other docs.

Hi Gravitas,
Thanks for your info. but i can not open the link given by expatind. Can you please inform me, is Saturday immigration office open?
Thanks
Taz

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/cont … -hour.html

I think you have to go to Putrajaya Headquarters and they are open Monday to Friday.

Dear Gravitas,
Thank you so much.
Taz

Taz14 wrote:

Hi Gravitas,
Good day to you! i want to apply for visit visa extention for my husband. currently he is in Malaysia and his visa expiry date is 29 Oct 2018....

Does it say 29 Oct 2018 on his visa?

Mine just says:

Permitted to enter and remain in West Malaysia and Sabah for ninety (90) days on social visit only from the date shown above.

There is no specific date of expiry, so I'm left scratching my head. From my research, it seems the day we enter Malaysia counts as day 1.

I entered Malaysia on 12 March 2019, so 90th day would normally be 10 June 2019, but if entry date is counted as day 1, then my visa expiry date would be 09 June 2019. Is this correct?

sanooku
If you are in Malaysia for any part of a day that day then counts. So indeed your entry date is in fact day 1.

Your passport stamps are visa on arrival and will state the date you entered and how long you can remain.

A specific date is given when arriving on a  visa arranged before arrival because it is required for that particular nationality.