Fiance Visa Norway

Good day everyone! I'd like to seek some advice and ask some questions regarding our current situation.
We are going to apply for fiancée visa this coming month in Philippines.
Any reply will be much appreciated!
I am 21 y/o and my norwegian boyfriend is 22, we have been together for over 4 years now and for the past 3 years, I have been going back and forth from Norway under tourist/girlfriend visa which lasts for 90 days. It has been 6 times that I have been in Norway, 90 days each visit.
My boyfriend is studying computer engineering in a univeristy and has a part time job. He is making sure that he will have the required minimum income for the guarantee.
Is there anyone here that has same experience or knows someone that has almost same story and if so, is there anything you can advice?
I would also like to ask how long do you think it would take for the fiancée visa to get granted or how long it usually takes for cases like this.

Thank you for any respond :)
God bless !

Hei Maemi1524,

I was they same age as you when i applied for my fiance visa 4years ago. And i have just been in norway once for gf-bf/tourist visa. I just had 1, 1/2yr in collage. My husband have full time jobb (100% stilling) and meet the requirement yearly salary. I got the answer from the embassy in the Philippines that my application was approved 1 week after i applied.

Its not really they same situation as you have, but the important thing is that you have and meet all the requirements that UDI need. And my advice is that you need to be open in your application later about your relationship. Show how sincere and true you guys are in this big step. Share your plans for the future.

As long as you have all the requirements. UDi is convince that your relationship is true and that your partner have prove that he can provide for you. I think you will be ok 👌🏻 😊.  LYKKE TIL!! 🤞🏼

Thank you for the advice sweetlhynz! My boyfriend and I are quite nervous so we want to be very sure on steps we would make with apply fiancée visa 😊 we don't want to risk to get denied just because we did something wrong or missed out on something! You gave us more idea. 🙂 Thank you and take care! ❤️

@sweetlhynz

hello ! i dont know if i fit to this thread, i just wonder how long did u waited for ur bf visit visa? And where did u applied.. ;)

@Lillelam Hei der, I got mine after 3 weeks.

@nbaguio

thats nice ;) Did u apply in Manila/Cebu Vfs? Im trying to gather some info. here about it.. since, my sister had applied today in Cebu.

@Lillelam I applied in Cebu year 2022. Lykke til

@nbaguio

ja! takk så mye.. :)