Divorce in Islam

Im female muslim married for almost 7years to a muslim but unfortunately he has another wife..he got married without my permission the sad thing only a month our difference but I got  blessed with 3 kids and the other one have no child but I cant tolerate anymore my situation living here abroad that only you yourself you can rely on is very hard everytime he will go to riyad for his another wife..Im here in jeddah by d way. I decided to call off alhamdulillah I can live with my children alone. I want to know to where I can go here to have legal action with my concern.please if you can help me

hi i am so concern with regard to your sensitive issue, before i can give you any advice do you believe in divorce?

Yes maam... and I agree because for what to continue the relationship if it is not worthed anymore. But I know maam in Islam a women cant just divorce her husband till the husband will agree. But what is my rights as the first wife and having kids and he 2nd wife have no child and my husband cannot support us 100% financially

take a ride to your consulate and if it is not resolved, take a ride to court. But do istekhara and think about it deeply

Is true I don't discourage you. I am not Muslim I a Christian however it will be good to separate only and be alone with kids he will come right one day.

In the marriage when comes to GOD  the husband was supposed to look after you but he is not doing that.

Give it a time calm down . I will pray for you.
Every PRAYER I prayed it came to pass what I believed for . Will you do that believe by faith

Dear sister
I know your emotions are not stable and dont rush into anything that u will later regret .
I am not concerned about he married another woman because alot of men are like that . They always want more .
What i am concerned is about ur children .
Sometimes in life we have to sacrifice for our children.
Children need both mother and father.
No matter how strong a individual is the children deserve better and will get better i hope .
So i ask u with the willingness of god al mighty think and calm down before u make one of the biggest mistakes in ur life

As a man let me give you some good advice, getting married is not a problem but he should have asked now here I have a question for you that would you have allowed him to get married to someone else because many women's won't.
Another thing he should support your financial needs and your Childers I would suggest you to consult me regarding this issue, I am also living in jeddah I know people here they can help you out.

Thank you for the reply sir.. i dont know that he get married..i wouldnt reacted like this if since from the beginning i knew it already..in fairness to him he is helping me financially since im earning higher than him its not enough. I just thought of this matter because since we have 3nkids already why he cant choose us..why he cant just let go of the other..and it became so hard on me to take care if our kids if hes leaving us going to the other..and i dont want my kids grow up and we still fighting because of this topic..coz from the bottom of my heart i cant accept it.. i just want to seek help to where i can file for my rights

Thank u for your reply..yes i know that my children are the most precious thing Ive ever had and thats why i come out to this matter coz i dont want them grow up seeing me in pain always everytime their father leaving us..i dont want them seeing us fighting its either they will hate me or their father.

Hi,

You are entitled to child support according to Saudi Family Law, and you have the right to file for divorce for specific reasons.

But my advice from  my experience, it is better for all of you, to sit down and talk and try to make it work for the sake of your kids.

Yes true and you too you need happiness so move your focus on this problem for now concentrate on prayer and looking after the children . i pray that GOD will supply all your needs. GOD has supplied many peoples needs with problems above shoulders. i believe strongly that his eyes will not blink without serving you well. kids are Gifts from God, God will never let them go hungry.

i pray for you happiness and peace. those two things are so important to you,  have peace  my sister in the mist of this problem God is in control.

for your husband i pray that he will come to his senses and know he needs to look after his family. believe that he is going to come to his senses. if your children are only children that he has for now i pray that for the sake of this beautiful souls right now he must think deeply of them.

JUST DEVELOP SMALL FAITH LIKE THE MUSTARD SEED, IT WILL MOVE THE MOUNTAIN.

Thank you so much maam for that touching words..it enlighten my mind and heart and hope it will reach my soul so to keep strong for my children..

Good Morning

i am so glad  to hear that . your happiness is so important to me and those precious children.

i will keep you on my ongoing prayers to have strength every single day.

please know that you have touched my heart i love you and your family.