Vacation leave

I am an employee of Twozansurveys company, I joined last sept. 11,
2018. In my employment contract it is mention that I am entitled for 21 days paid leave after 12 months. Now I'm planning to take my vacation because I have a family problem but the company is doing to me these things.

1. The company will hold my overtime (48hours) during the hajj holiday.
2. The company  will hold my current salary for october.
3. The company will hold the 21 days paid leave.

May I know if these thing are not a violation on labor law and what I supposed to do. Thank you.

Meows wrote:

I am an employee of Twozansurveys company, I joined last sept. 11,
2018. In my employment contract it is mention that I am entitled for 21 days paid leave after 12 months. Now I'm planning to take my vacation because I have a family problem but the company is doing to me these things.

1. The company will hold my overtime (48hours) during the hajj holiday.
2. The company  will hold my current salary for october.
3. The company will hold the 21 days paid leave.

May I know if these thing are not a violation on labor law and what I supposed to do. Thank you.

Ok wait. Was it mistyped when you wrote "joined last sept 11 2018"? cause you cant join a company for a month or so and ask for your leave.

I am thinking is a mistake and you meant 2017. If that be the case, then your company is in the wrong. They are not supposed to hold any of the mentioned above. All your over time, current salary and 21 days paid leave is to be given to you.  But there are alot of cases like yours, where company decided when you can go for a leave and not as per contract.

The only thing you can do here is go to labour office and report. It will be a long and tedious procedure but that is the only legal way to fight back on your company laws on you.

Hope this helped you .

Good Luck.

Yes 2017 instead,.. Thank you.