EP is still pending, Can we enter into Singapore on visit visa

Hi, My EP is still pending. Can i enter into Singapore by using visit visa?
Once My EP got approved when i was in Singapore, so can i continue to stay and work in Singapore with the EP? Please suggest me.

Yes, that is possible.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. If my EP got approved, should i go back and come in again?

There is no need to do that, but you can if you want.

@beppi hi seeking for your advice i have pending epass application. Can i enter singapore as a visit pass while waitong for my approval? i have resident address registered in hdb and my plan i will purchase a return ticket to my country to present in immigration.

@Navi Pogs After reading the discussion above, what exactly is your question that is still not answered?

@beppi  thanks beppi! One more. I have pending application for epass. Its been 4weeks pending since they applied. On the 2nd week MOM requested documents from me. Today is my 4th week but still pending.

My concern was i really need a work. So im planning to accept a offer of other company which is spass. Can i ask to withraw my epass application so that they can apply my spass? Is this a wise decision? Bcos spass is more faster than epass approval. Im worried that my epass will takes a week or maybe a month.

@Navi Pogs While you may get S-Pass quicker, EP is more desired/ sought after by expats in SG. Nevertheless, it's a decision you need to make- which job is better for you.

@Shekhz appreciated

I actually don't think an S-Pass is available faster than an EP - the application process for both is the same.

But cancelling an application half-way will add a (small) negative point to your profile (in MoM's eyes).