Chances of my s pass approval - Ex-PR

Hello. Im a engineering graduate, having 2 year experience on automation. The said salary was little more than the eligibility cited in MOMs website.  Its been on 4th week my s pass is still pending. I'm also a Ex-PR where my father left Spore without renouncing at my  age 12. So I couldn't do my NS as i was not liable at that time. Will this affect my s pass application? I request surya sir and other who has come across like these situations to give a answer. All advise and suggestions are appreciated.

Renouncing PR is considered as a negative approach towards Singapore. At present environment, there was large debate going on denouncement of NS by few Singaporeans, which was later caused unpleasant experience to the government.

But, it was your parents decision which you shouldn't be liable for. Hope MoM takes your application based on your merit, not what had happened in past. At the same time, I would suggest you also try in other countries. Good luck

I have always plan and love to settle back in Spore . When I emailed ICA in 2016 soon after my degree completion, they replied me stating to secure employment pass first and then re-apply for PR. I have more family friends and work related opportunities  in Spore compare to other nations. So with missing of NS , is there any possibility to sort out the issue?

Ex-PRs can get work passes and are assessed neither more nor less favourably than others in the same situation.
If you withdrew your CPF, you'd have to re-pay it (plus all the interest that would have accrued without the withdrawal) before you can work in Singapore again. Since you left as a child, I guess that doesn't apply to you.
There is just one sticking point: You are considered a second generation PR - renouncing and re-gaining it later won't change this - and thus you are required to do national service. The only way to avoid this is by not applying for PR again. If you get your S-Pass, you can live and work in Singapore for a number of years with it, but once the authorities get the impression you don't re-apply for PR just to avoid NS (which is something they REALLY dislike), it might not be renewed any more.

Thanks Mr.Surya and Mr.Beppi for your kind response. By the way I would like to apply for PR later on, if i get employment pass. For this , what should I need to tell ICA, that i would do NS, after i get PR. It looks strange for many, as this is a rare scenario.

Along with it, Why MOM asks indian applicants to submit their gradehseets. Do they look for grades? looking into my overall profile, my experience seems somewhat less (2.2yrs) compared to other applicants and my grades are average. (But I hold good certifications and project works). Are these taken into account on assessing my s pass? I'm too stressed thinking of all these. Sir, I request you to  give an answer.

Yes, yours is a rare case and I don't know how the formalities of gaining PR again and NS will play together. But you have plenty of time to find out - you must live and work in Singapore for several years before applying for PR.
Regarding the S-Pass, which is your more immediate concern: MoM does not publish its exact criteria for work pass approval, but they won't ask for grade sheets if they don't need them.

They ask for gradesheet(marksheet) for all indian applicants commonly.Though I don't know the reason, but I submitted. Just concerned about my experience and grades.

@ashfaq95 have you gotten your Spass in the end? I have a friend who faced the same situation like you. Much appreciated.

@Kkok The user you are referring to, ashfaq95, was last seen on this forum more than four years ago. So you may not get a reply.

hi @beppi, may i know this chances to get the s pass because i also have same condition....

@LC CHUA Yes, there are chances to get an S-Pass if you (and the employer) fulfill all the requirements.

Or what was your question?