Vietnamese chef looking for Business partner in Australia

hello everybody we are Egyptian Vietnamese family mix  :) we are looking for starting a business in the field of restaurants at Australia we did open a successful Vietnamese restaurant At Cairo Egypt but we are hoping we could repeat the experience in Australia as Vietnamese food very delicious and very healthy too , so we are looking for an Australian business partner in this field

Hi - I'm in the USA but if you settle in Australia and want a business partner or investor, contact me since I'm interested in business contacts in Australia. Tom.

Dear Tom we fact we are moving between two cities which are Cairo , Egypt and Ho Chi Minh Vietnam and yes we are looking for business partner , we can move to states or even restart our business here in Cairo
Here is my what's app we can text each other ***
We have a trade mark for restaurants Called Ho Chi

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that these kinds of adverts should be posted in the Business partners in Australia section and not on the forum.

Thank you,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed