International schooling in accra

Hi
We are moving to Accra in 2019 but want to know more about the international schools.

We are from south Africa and would like to know if what grade/year our son need to go to. He will be in grade 7 (south africa) in 2019.

Any idea or what type of curriculum would be best. Amirica or British

Thanks

Really depends on your budget and where you would prefer to live.
Ghana International School has a British Curriculum and is in Cantonments, Lincoln School is American and is in Dzorwulu. There are others. You will find a list on the how to section of accraexpat.com
If you are coming in December he will have already missed the first term so the school will probably advise you as to the class that would be suitable.

Sorry! You said you are coming in 2019 so I presume he will start in August and the school will advise you as to the grad

I'm looking for international school in Accra for my 14 years old daughter. She prefer sports rather than academic. Which schoo is better for her either Lincoln or GIS? Or is there other option? She likes to play swimming and tennis in competition.

Both schools are have an academic focus. GIS has a swimming pool and other sporting facilities, not sure about Lincoln.
There are other schools and you will find a list on the home page of accraexpat.com

Mr. Khan thank you for your reply.
I've contacted Lincoln but there is no availability in this school year. I'm waiting for reply from GIS but I'm not sure for their availability. Is there any international school that has enough vacancy?
We are coming to Accra in March and really need a school for my daughter.

March is towards the end of the second term. The biggest change over of students takes place in June when a lot of families leave. It might be better for you to do some form of home schooling from March to June and look around for a school till the new school year at the end of August. Your daughter can repeat the year she is now in in SA

Thank you for good advice. My daughter attended G8 in American school in Lagos till end of December. We will try to apply for next school year.
Further more, do you know how to find a teacher for home schooling? Is there any company or individual who can provide teacher in Accra?