New Green Zone Parking

Hi,
For the past 6 years I have driven my Greek registered car to Sofia (Krasno Selo area) and stayed there with a friend throughout the winter. Whilst being there we use the car regularly.
But I have just been informed (and researched myself) that I will not be able to park locally due to the area now becoming a “Green Parking Zone”. And it seems, that as I am not a permanent resident there I will have a problem.
Does anyone know how true this all is and are there any ways around this?

https://www.sofiatraffic.bg/bg/parking/ … kirane/p/1

It is an issue because if you don't live there, you will have to pay the hourly parking rates. (You can still park there, but you must pay hourly and can only park in one place four hours at a time). If you live within the green zone, you can apply for a parking permit.

But you would have to get permanent residence for that, which means your friend would have to create a rental agreement for you, and you would have to apply for residency, which you probably wouldn't want to do if you're here for three months or less.

The other option is to park outside the green zone and use public transport to and from your car when you need it. Honestly, most of Krasno celo is still not in the green zone, so you'd likely be able to park 5-6 blocks away.

Thanks for the reply.
We have found a long term parking place just outside of the zone, so will be able to take it out whenever required. I didn't just want to leave it on the street, "just in case"...