Boxing for women

Hey, although I come from an expat background, I was born and raised in Jeddah. However, I still don't have much idea about certain facilities as I left town to study abroad. I'll get to the point, I am interested in pursuing boxing as a career but I don't know of any professional training places/gym for women in this field. If you do, please let me know.

Thanks.

as much as i know there is no boxing training place/gym for women in saudi arabia as a career
but there are some gym and training self defense and now days they also start to make football team of woman and some other sports too

You know about any of those teams?

Hello,
I never heard of women boxing training centers but this doesn't mean it don't exist. Just like MMA arena for men didnt existed before but now it does. I know a trainer in MMA and would ask about women boxing. But are you seeking only for boxing or open to something else?
What if you find another sport activity and i suggest to have a big budget for such training.

Only boxing.

There are no dedicated training centers for female boxing, your only luck is find a personal trainer.

Ehtesham wrote:

There are no dedicated training centers for female boxing, your only luck is find a personal trainer.

Thank you. Appreciate it.