Working Visa Issues

Hi All,

I would like to ask your opinion regarding my current status with my present employer. I already work for my current employer for 2 years and my contract is indfinite. The issue is, two days before my visa was expired i was renewed by my employer (but not yet paid and still in the status is visa is on progress) but, i found new job opportunity 3 days after he renewed my visa, So, i tendered my resignation after 3 days my visa was renewed, i give my resignation  through email, letter and post office coz, my employer refused to cancel my visa (which is now still on progress coz he did not pay), mobility is not an option coz he did not pay the GOSSI and my new visa is also not paid and also we suffered delayed salaries

My question is; can i transfer to my new employer or my new employer can process my visa even if my current employer will not cancel my newly renewed visa and how.

What if my current employer will not pay my visa renewal which is until now the status is still pending, what should i do. i am still working my current employer serving the one month notice and my notice date is having the same date with my visa payment expiration (if the will not pay it will expired)

Please your opinion will be very much appreciated

Don't post duplicate threads.

If your employer won't give mobility or won't pay for the visa, it will expire or be cancelled.  Either way, it then gives your new employer 30 days to secure a new visa for you.  And during that time, you don't have to leave Bahrain. 

By the way, you are also eligible for mobility in case your employer sorts out his issues.  GOSI has nothing to do with mobility in LMRA.

Hi XTang,

Thank you so much for the reply, really appreciated your help and i apologized for the duplicate trend it will not happen again.