Visit visa for mother

Hi i need to ask a question
Is that possible to get the visa rejected by the home country although it has beeN issued by MOFA and sent to.the home country along with all required documents

MrsAdeel wrote:

Hi i need to ask a question
Is that possible to get the visa rejected by the home country although it has beeN issued by MOFA and sent to.the home country along with all required documents

In some cases yes. Home country ( Saudi Embassy in your home country) can still reject an application if they know or have something that MOFA did not at the time of application. However it depends and very rare.

Thanks flex14
Actually my husband iqama professiom has been changed in system from accountact to operations technician but he did not get the printed new iqama uptil now & we have applied for my mother on visit visa. The visa has been issued we have sent that to home country but now the iqama is not printed uptill now although it is updated on absher so what should we do??..
shall we wait for printer iqama or we can send this previous iqama as it is updated already.

MrsAdeel wrote:

Thanks flex14
Actually my husband iqama professiom has been changed in system from accountact to operations technician but he did not get the printed new iqama uptil now & we have applied for my mother on visit visa. The visa has been issued we have sent that to home country but now the iqama is not printed uptill now although it is updated on absher so what should we do??..
shall we wait for printer iqama or we can send this previous iqama as it is updated already.

If its updated at absher then you will not have any problems. You can go ahead and send the previous iqama.