1month guesthouse or studio apartment Phnom Penh.

Just wondering if anyone had recommendations for either a studio apartment that would accept only a one month lease or guesthouse/hotel.  Quieter area closer to riverfront/palace ( but not too picky about this) maybe a pool but not necessary. Somewhere around 400 bucks US possible?

We are going to most likely be looking for teaching jobs (we are both certified and experienced classroom teachers as well TOEFL certified) and don't want commit to anything long term until we figure out where we will be working if we do happen to land jobs.

Thank you

There are several guesthouses that offer monthly rates.

If you need more info PM me.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Thanks again Joe.
Willpm you as the time draws closer. We are trying to decide between siem reap and Phnom Penh. I would imagine more employment opportunities for teaching in Phnom Penh.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the housing section by posting an advert. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No thank you, we would be looking for our own.

Hello Joe, Happy Hoidays. My name is Frank. I'll be visiting Phnom Penh in January for the first time. I'm looking for inexpensive, safe, month to month place near Riverside. I won't kid you; I'm looking to have some fun. Looking to meet other visitors from America. Can you help?

Hello Frank.

You won't find apartments or studios on a month basis, but you could start by staying in a cheap hostel for 30 days and look around to see if you find something interesting.
I know hostels that charge between $5 and $10 a night.

If you want to know details or links, sens me a pm.

Take care.

Joe