Looking for healthcare or customer service jobs

Good evening
My name is Keidi I live in the south west of  England . I have been 3  times in France within the last 2 months ,I really enjoyed my time in Paris, the atmosphere, the people ,the food you name it.
I really would like to move to France ,am of the ivory coast originally so I do speak French, I have lost it over the years cause I have been living and studying in English speaking countries  but I can express myself and write . I would love to move to paris but  i will need a work visa ,according to the embassy I need to find employment then apply for a work visa before going to France to work.
At present I have a tourist visa expiring in January.i will be in Paris from the 3rd of October to the 31st.
How do I go about looking for jobs?
I have 10 years experience  as a healthcare assistant and have bachelor's and diplomas in sociology and healthcare
I started in May a new role as a customer service advisor with sitel for John Lewis who also have a company in france known as actually *( I think).
Any ideas on how to look for a job whilst on a tourist visa will be great or any other advise would be great . Thank you.

Hi Khadycisse,

Have a look at this article : Finding work in France

For healthcare, you will probably have to produce a certificate of equivalence of your degree/diploma.

I think your best bet would be to get in touch with your actual company and find out whether they can transfer you to their branch in France.

All the best
Bhavna

Thank you