S-Pass Rejected Appeal Duration

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask  about my S-pass rejected appeaI duration. I'd been working for  2 years in Singapore. In the next month, November, my S-pass is going to get expired. So my current company applied S-pass renewal for me in 28 August . It had been rejected due to salary matter and then HR submitted an appeal for me in 18 September after increasing acceptable salary(S$ 2,600.00). But they replied after 3 weeks that they need more time to review my appeal within the next working 3 weeks. Is there anything wrong in my S-pass appeal ? Normally, how long does it take ? Can I hope to receive a good news from MOM ? Thank you.
( P.S : My S-pass Expiry date is 09 November 2018    :( )

They should come back you before the expiry date. If you read various threads in this forum, you will come to know that the last year changes in selection process is now more stringent.

So, your application was unsuccessful due to that. Your HR should have provided the rationale on increasing your salary. Why it was not increased at the time of application, rather after rejection.

Good luck.

Note: If your appeal is still pending at the time of expiry of your existing S pass, then you need to leave country on that expiry date or before, in order to avoid overstaying.

Thank you for your reply.

Hi ymoo,

My situation exactly same as yours. My pass going to expire on 8th Nov. Now on second week of appeal process. Kindly post your outcome here. Thanks

Hi everyone,

My appeal is still pending until now. I got a new job offer this week and tried to apply S-pass with new employer but cannot submit due to my current appeal pending. What should I do now?  Pls advise me!

If you read various threads, number of times we have replied this question.

In short, reach out your earlier employer to withdraw the application as you can inform them that you are no longer considering this job. Once they withdrawn, inform to your new employer so that they can apply online. Good luck

@surya2k
Thanks for advice. Let's say I did as you said. But, what I'm worried is new S-pass application period will take so long because my current pass expiry date is 09 Nov 2018. Can I apply for any kind of extension or to leave from Singapore for a while?

You can apply online extension. If your extension is not granted then you have to leave the country and wait till your pass approved. Good luck

@surya2k  Thanks for ur reply.