Urgent Medical Process Question - Hope anyone can help.

Good evening all, hope someone can answer my question. I have tried to Google it but no help, my sister is currently in Dubai on a visit visa and I found her a job here in Bahrain. There are willing to give her a working a visa my only question is, does she require to do a medical in Dubai to be able to apply for a working visa here in Bahrain? I checked online for GAMCA health centers in Dubai but no results came up.

A PR friend of mine did say that since the medical centre is in GCC then it's alright and it is legit as GAMCA health centres are only for those who are outside GCC.

Just want to be sure. Anyone has any idea regarding this? can my sister take a medical in any medical centres in Dubai for her to give to the company/sponsor here in Bahrain?

Thanks in advance, appreciate the answers.

We have many threads on the forum about this question. I have answered quite a few. Use the search button.

And short answer is yes, she can do a pre employment medical in any registered hospital in Dubai. She will have to go through a medical again in Bahrain anyways after coming here.

Thanks for the prompt reply XTang, apologies I tried searching the forum with keywords like "medical" or "medical process" unfortunately it wasn't giving me any results.

Again, thank you for the answer and quick reply.

Cheers!