Housing in Eindhoven

Dear Expat community,

My husband will be starting his job in two weeks time in Eindhoven. We are desperately searching for a studio/1 bedroom house for him. We have called many housing agencies and written many emails to the house listed on websites. There has been no response yet. So I am turning to the community here to kindly let me know if you have any housing available. He is open to even short term housing contract. His budget is between 700-1000 euros.

I appreciate any help / contacts from your side.

Thank you

Hi and welcome back to the Forum.

It is unlikely that you will find such a property from long-distance.  Houses that appear on websites are normally already let and if not there will be a reason why; they are placed there to attract you to the next batch of housing they may have available.

Decent housing is always in short supply and landlords can pretty much let their property within hours of it becoming available.  My advice would be to use something like Airbnb for the first couple of weeks and use that time to find something more permanent when your husband will be there and be able to respond quickly to view the property and have the cash available to pay the deposits they will be looking for.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team