13A VISA

I am going to Philippines late November.  To start get settled in.  I will only be there for 2 weeks  then return permanently late February.  My question is... can i start 13A visa in November and finish it when i go back in February or march. Ues i am married to a filipina national.  Still there.

No you can not. I think you must be in the country while the steps are being taken.  This is to my best knowledge. the procedures of depends on how and which immigration branch you applied to.

To save you the hassle, i did recommend just doing it once you are back in the country in February.

you can't go out of philippines whe you start it for 2 o 3 month but after you can go

Hi.
Yes you can travel after the submission of your 13a visa so the process is ongoing already.  The approval will take 45 business days from the submission of complete documents to the authorities. But, if you are outside the country during the approval and implementation period of your 13a visa, during your return in the country you will need to apply for the Revalidation of 13a visa. It will take 15 business days of process then you will await for at least 25 business days for the release of your ACR I-card.
Thank you.

BR,
Libra...