Opening a Business in Oman

Dear Expat community,

I am willing to open a business in Oman. I need your guidance. It's a building materials business. Which Oman city will be best or is the biggest. Any sponsors or incorporation companies. How's the business condition in Oman nowadays. Your help will be appreciated.
Regards

You need a sponsor to open a business in Oman .A building materials shop is good but depend on the area or a place where you want to open .at this time I don't recommend due to economy problems affecting all sectors .Building construction has dropped .You can win if you bring new things in the market .

Hello Mshah1980,

Welcome to Expat.com
You may find more information here : Setting up a business in Oman about your new project.

Wish you luck,

Alexia
Expat.com Team

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Investor ,

Thank you for considering Oman as success stage of your business, in order to support you with correct info, will need to understand few things from you.
are you planing to be Partner in this project? or just project operation manger? what is the concept of your business exactly in order to advice in which city will it suit? have you been to Oman before or do you have friend or relative who stay in?

many thanks and good luck