IT Business in Turkey

Guys, Anyone recommend leading IT companies in Istanbul ? (App, Web, Digital Marketing)

Hi there.
We have an Indian gentleman who is looking to setup an IT business in Turkey. Focus is on SCM optimization, fleet management etc.  What exactly are you trying to find out from IT companies in TR?

what do you mean by "recommend"

your question is pretty vague. Elaborate pls

my question about recommendation for IT companies in Turkey. especially Mobile App companies

still can't understand by what kind of "recommendation" you ask...

Exactly.

Do you need to:
1) Develop an app
2) Find a job with them
3) JV / Partnership

I really don't understand how they expect a satisfactory reply while they don't even spend couple of minutes to write down more than one sentence to explain their question.  :D

infoaboutTurkey wrote:

I really don't understand how they expect a satisfactory reply while they don't even spend couple of minutes to write down more than one sentence to explain their question.  :D

Hopefully your thoughts convince those people short on words. I fear it'll remain a hope though.

It's quite astonishing that in times of Internet people look for locally accessible companies. Its everywhere you look, in an US based webhosting forums people look for a webmaster in a 50 miles radius, that is just one example of some 20+

We are looking for a Business Partner to do a Online Business in Turkey. The person needs to be a Turkish Citizen as per rules of Turkey.

Satarup wrote:

We are looking for a Business Partner to do a Online Business in Turkey. The person needs to be a Turkish Citizen as per rules of Turkey.

Why do I need to be a Turkish citizen?
what's the job

As because we need a local partner to look after our business in Turkey. So we will open a new company in turkey and apart from us we need a local citizen to be a legal representative of the company.

Hi do u still looking for an employe for u company?

HI Satarup..

I see that you are making a new company in Turkey....

1. My question is What City..?
2. Are you still  looking for any IT people...?

I currently work for a Indian Company in Bogota (Colombia),,, and I am looking for new opportunities....

Thanks

Dear,

I am sorry to inform you that we are not looking for any employee for our office right now. If in near future we require any employee we will definitely let you know about it.

Thanks & Regards
Satarup

Thanks u for your mail. I Hope u find success in your company. U are allways welcome to write.