Jazz & Blues Music in Da Nang

Made it back to Đã Nâng and Mỹ Khê (aka "China") Beach today, after 46 years:

https://gordythomas.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/20181002_163840-01.jpeg

Landed at the airport that used to be my home when it was a USAF airbase.

I'm staying 1 block away from the Holiday Beach Club bar and resort.

Anyone care to share about the live music scene here, especially any Jazz or Blues happenings?

You are welcome to private message me, if you prefer.

Cheers!

Hi there,
Glad you made it. I just took an apartment that area. Am a music lover...blues, acoustic, guitar...just about anything. Looking forward to meeting up. I also know nothing about where to go to listen to live music here…….so I need to learn :)
P

Sometimes new threads are listed under "Your notifications" without new posts being added.

For example, this is the case with this thread.

Can this happen if a new post is deleted immediately?

Andy Passenger wrote:

Sometimes new threads are listed under "Your notifications" without new posts being added.

Yes.

I posted erroneous information and a little more than an hour later I "reported" the post, asking ADMIN to delete it for me.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Andy Passenger wrote:

Yes.

I posted erroneous information and a little more than an hour later I "reported" the post, asking ADMIN to delete it for me.

:top:
I just wanted to know the reason, because I've seen that from time to time since I registered here.

Andy Passenger wrote:

I just wanted to know the reason, because I've seen that from time to time since I registered here.

So have I.  Never could understand it before.

Andy Passenger wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Andy Passenger wrote:

Yes.

:top:

Fortunately (for me) it wasn't because I was banned...

...yet...  :D