Moving to Dewinton....schools all white?

Hello thank you letting me join the Forum. I'm currently living in the US. We are an American family half Korean American. English is our first language. We are currently looking at a home in Dewinton outside of Calgary. I was interested in the designated schools in the area. Especially French immersion in Okotoks. I called the Foothills school division. They would not provide the racial makeup percentenges of the schools. I guess this is new to me. How can I found out if the school is entirely white in that area? My kids are half Asian....so I want them to fit in at least a little bit. I don't need them to be immersed in huge diversity....i would prefer that though. But not entirely white.
Thanks

Hi, I wonder if you ever got an answer to your question whether here on Expat.com or elsewhere. De Winton and the Okotoks area are racially less diverse than Calgary; but I wouldn't worry much about it. I know of a few 100% Asian families who lived in Alberta towns farther away from major cities like Calgary and Edmonton.

I am from the South end of Calgary and can introduce you (visually) to the area if you're still thinking of moving up North to Canada.