Seeking rental office space or spot in Asian side, Istanbul

Hello, I am foreigner, doing translation freelance.
I would like to know if there are some spaces with stable internet connections that I can work
and also do some study in a space like Starbacks.  As I cannot leave my computer alone for safety reason, I am seeking alternative solution where I can leave my PC with security in the meantime, drink coffee, use phone. If anyone knows such a nice community space in Istanbul for professional people (not for students), please PM me.

Thank you!

which city are you in?

oh sorry, yr profile doesnt show which city u r in and you wrote onto turkey forum itself, i neglected to pay attention the title of yr thread.
i dont know aisian side well but there should be some bookstores which have space for visitors. still, it would be weird to sit alone all day long everyday.

erikvadi wrote:

Hello, I am foreigner, doing translation freelance.
I would like to know if there are some spaces with stable internet connections that I can work
and also do some study in a space like Starbacks.  As I cannot leave my computer alone for safety reason, I am seeking alternative solution where I can leave my PC with security in the meantime, drink coffee, use phone. If anyone knows such a nice community space in Istanbul for professional people (not for students), please PM me.

Thank you!

here is a list of libraries that you should be able to enter and its cheaper than starbucks

https://listelist.com/istanbul-kutuphaneler/

just check from the map among which of them are suitable and closer to your locations

enjoy your stay

Thank you very much for valuable information!