Running Water into homes?

Good Day To Everyone::

Am in the final stages of plans and preparations to migrate to Kenya, to do Agro & Livestock Farming in Kenya: My partner is a Kenyan National who lives in Kakamega and  we will  be setting up our farm at  Kaijado District:  I would like to get information about how one goes about getting Domestic Water Connections into one´s private home: Where to apply, what is the procedure,  who is the Water Authority at Kajaido, the connection costs, etc, etc, etc: Thank You::

You would need to apply to the Kajiado Water and Sewerage Company Ltd, which is a new company and an amalgamation of several smaller companies from June 2018.  As far as cost is concerned, it depends upon factors such as where the nearest water main is located.  Costs of water, connections etc vary widely across the country.  Water usage is measured with a water meter.

Sorry to mention, but make sure that all you have the correct documentaion to live and work in Kenya, as this is a VERY hot topic at the moment.  Permits are being scrutinised and foreigners ARE being sent home!

If you are operating your own business and working within it, you should have applied for a Class G Permit.  See link below:

https://fns.immigration.go.ke/infopack/permits/classG/

Thank You Very Much LONGONOT62.....Your information and advice is very well recieved:  Yes, i/we will be doing/running my/our business..(Agriculture + Livestock Farming) and as you suggested, i would seek and obtain the Correct and Relevant Documantation  needed and necessary to (a) Reside legally in Kenya(b) Own and  do business in Kenya::  Up Front Honesty and Correctness is the best way to go, to avoid deportation as you have warned....Thanks Again:
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""