Visiting Philippines

Hello, I am an American wanting to go to the Philippines and bring my fiancee and her daughter back to America once we are married, in Philippines... Does anyone know what all has to be done? About how long it will take and what I need to go visit her and her family there? New to this whole thing... Her and I have been talking for 5 years give or take and been dating a while... We both think it is time for us to be married and move her and our daughter here with me...any advice or info would be greatly appreciated...

Sincerely,
Nathan

You need to go to the US Embassy in the Philippines and prove that you can legally get married by presenting them motorized copies of any divorce decrees that were granted for you and your ex-wife if you were ever married. Another good thing to have would be copies of any letters or emails you exchanged to establish the length and depth of your relationship, any pictures you ever had taken together.
After applying for a marriage license in Ilocos Sur we had to wait 10 days to get married.  After you leave wife and child in the Philippines you will need to apply for her spousal visa at the appropriate immigration office depending on where you live.  When I did this in December of 1994 I received a notice saying they would start working on my request in 6 months.
You will probably need to supply them with two prior years form 1040's to show you can support all 3 of you.  I knew the process but it was well worth the $300 I spent for a lawyer here in the USA.
Your wife will have to pass background checks in the Philippines and any other country where she lived longer than 2 years.
The whole process took 11 months from the time I applied until she was granted the visa.  I have heard it is taking longer than that now, but I know some who got a fiancee visa and got married in the USA and she received the visa in 6 months.  Sorry I don't have any current spousal visa info, but the couple I know who did the fiancee visa just had her visa granted in March, 2018, 6 months after applying.
Good luck

We have pictures of video chat...though we have been talking since 2013... Most of our chats are messeges and video chat....thanks for the help... Guessing it might be easier to move there...lol

My filipino wife and I went to Hong Kong and were married in 2 days. We then went back to the Philippines as a married couple.