How can I get to the hotel with my dogs and luggage

Hello Members,

I will be moving to Chile with my two dogs in couple of months from Dubai. We will be taking KLM because they are good in the transportation of the animals. I will be booking a pet friendly hotel for a week or so in Santiago but I wanna settle down in south so will be moving towards that direction.

Anyone can kindly guide me that how can I get to the hotel with my dogs and luggage. Are there any pet friendly transportation there which I can use?

TIA

Dear TIA,

For your November or December travel, take a plane to Puerto Montt (buses are normally not equipped for your situation) and a taxi to your local destination, possibly Puerto Varas.  Since you are planning to arrive first in Santiago, you may already have some idea about transporting dogs into and around Chile by air.

If you and your 'entourage' can fit into a taxi there, there should be a driver around to accept a fare from you.  Possibly in a taxi van that may charge extra if you are using space that could otherwise be used for human passengers.

----

If you have a reservation at a reliable hotel in Puerto Varas for when you arrive, have the hotel assist you in advance in planning a ride from the arrival airport.  If you plan an AirBNB stay, have a SuperHost assist you in planning your arrival.

If you post again, you may wish to tell us the type and size of your pets .. and your destination city in the South of Chile.  Puerto Varas, of course, was only a guess.

cccmedia