Looking for a job in the food service industry.

English:

An adaptable and responsible graduate seeking a job as a food server. During my degree I successfully combined my studies with work and other commitments showing myself to be self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I enjoy working on my own initiative or in a team. In short, I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking and eager to learn and have a genuine interest in the food service industry.

French:

Un diplômé adaptable et responsable à la recherche d'un emploi de serveur alimentaire. Au cours de mes études, j'ai réussi à combiner mes études avec le travail et d'autres engagements, en me montrant motivé, organisé et capable de travailler sous pression. J'ai un esprit clair et logique avec une approche pratique de la résolution de problèmes et une volonté de voir les choses jusqu'à leur terme. J'aime travailler de ma propre initiative ou en équipe. En bref, je suis fiable, digne de confiance, travailleur et désireux d'apprendre et d'être réellement intéressé par l'industrie des services alimentaires.

@Brahim

You are invited to place a free advert in the jobs section top of this page.Post in English only please.

Closed