How Long Does It Take To Get A Tourist Residence Permit?

Hello,

I have already applied for my tourist residence permit, but I will have to leave Turkey.. how long does it usually take to get the phone message to receive it?

Note: I have a Turkish phone number to be used outside Turkey that is vaild for a month.

Your answer is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

If you attend the meeting which they determine for you, you can assign a substitute for you. Your substitute can be any person.

You can approach to Immigration Departmant and ask for your documents it could take more than a month and there is not any guarantee if you applied for long stay Tourist Residence Permit, your phone also need to be topped up as it will applied international fees for receving call to Turkish number outside of Turkey.

Hi femineheart,

How have you been? Have you received you RP yet? We have applied too and they told us it will take roughly one month for the card to be sent to our address.

As of today, the appointment times are about 10 days or so apart from the date you apply (it depends on the location you are applying from also). Assuming your documents are complete, about 2-3 weeks and the card should arrive.

Pretty much the same for renewal.