Family joining or visit visa 3 months

Hi
Please suggest me any good way

my husband working in Muscat driver he completed his two years n n he arranged his new madoniya he purchased from one of his friend

he dont want to renewal his labor card but by the force of his spounser he renewed his labor card in May 2018 b4 renewal my husband said them he ll continue till October 2018 they agreeed
But now they are telling to complete one year more then they can thing to give release or for noc
They are not on their words every time they are changing their words
So we went Indian embassy n man power they said their are no rule for noc or release till ur spounser agree to give u
Now my question is my husband will go for cancel in October after his cancellation
Can he join family visa or visit visa without noc
And wt requirements I need for his visa
Please reply me
Thanks

hi
I think in Oman no body force any one

we have very good law for expat and respect
he spouse to go police before he signed any new contract

this  a big mistake to buy employment visa

Yeah b4 signed new agreement he should to go police was he don't know abt tht rules
Thank q very much

He can have a spouse visa with the working wife visa.
Don't forget, in order  to obtain a spouse visa, the wife needs to have a salary of 600ro as well.

In 2015, my husband was working in Basra, Irak. So his Oman Visa is a spouse visa, with me as the dependant. in 2017, his company moved him back to Oman and he has his own working visa till now.

Hi ratih

Thanks thanks a lot God ll help u in every path of life god bless you

Pls help me I want more information
I m beautician n my salary is 600 riyal

My husband completed his 2 years agreement with his spounser thn his spounser forced him to renewal visa  spounser said he ll release him later wen he get other man on work lik tht

His spounser All lies every time he is playing with my husband he not giving noc or release
Now 6 month After renewal I'd for my husband spounser not giving noc or release 

My husband decided October is the last month he ll do job 1 November 2018 he want to go cancel

N I don't know tht rules of Oman without noc he visit for 3 months in Oman or not or family joining for 2 years or any other way for his come back pls

Pls help me if possible give me ur num
I ll very thankful for those who replying me
Thanks thanks a lot

Ratih pls I wanna talk to u
I m seriously worrying get abt this matter

Somebody's saying wife cannot issue visa for husband
N
Others saying tht only  Oman rule is for
husband can issue visa for wife,  wife cannot provide visa for her husband

N uR husband has a spouse
Bt my husband he don't have noc
Can I give him spouse visa without noc if he go for cancel
my salary is 600 riyal

Pls reply me

Hi ratih
One of my friend her husband canceled from Oman n he cannot  entered in Oman for 2 years for family joining also

For family joining n visit visa also ROP ask for noc
She said for family joining also she asked noc from sponsor his spounser given noc for family joining only

There are two type of noc for work n for family joining 

😭😭😭😭😭