Seeking Saudi Business man Visa to enter Saudi by car

Hello, my name is Douglas and I am from the USA.  I live in Bahrain and have a resident visa for Bahrain, and a Bahrain driver license.
I have a Saudi five-year multi-entry Business Visa, that says AIR for means of entry.
I had used this visa for 16 months to enter and leave Saudi.  A month ago the Saudi did not honor the visa and I had to fly to Dammam.  I am now stuck in Saudi trying to get a new visa that says OPEN that would allow car travel from Bahrain to Saudi.
My problem is my company I work for has a contract with a company in Saudi.  That company refuses to provide me with an introduction for a Business Visa.
I am looking for a Saudi company to provide an introduction letter so I can apply for a business visa at the Saudi Embassy in Bahrain.  I am an engineer so I guess the company would have to be a professional engineer company.
I am told that Saudi has a Business man Visa that does not require an introduction from a Saudi Company but a letter from my company with all the required information, this I can provide.  I need to find someone that can process the Business Man Visa in Bahrain for me.
If anyone can help, thanks
Douglas

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed + register your enterprise in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you for your quick post to my situation.  I have sent them an email seeking their help.
Douglas