About Mobility requested rejected

Hi,

Any instances or reason why mobility request will be rejected? I have changed from one employer and got the noc for mobility and my new employer also processed my applications and documents for mobilty. But right now when I made an enquiry my new employer is saying it is not showing as processed in lmra.I called Lmra to enquire but they want my new employer to talk to them ad they didnt disclose any informations. So could anyone guide what best I can do??

The question is, has it been rejected?  or is it something you are assuming only?

And of course, it can be rejected for many reasons.

There is nothing you can do yourself.  Your new employer needs to speak with LMRA and guide you accordingly.

thank you very much for the reply.  Will talk my new employer.

Hi can tell me anybody.
1) If I do mobility for transfer job and I go for vacation my job will be transfer.
2) if I do mobility for transfer job and my sponsor reject what to do for next.

Dear,

1) You need to be in Bahrain until your visa gets transferred to the new sponsor or LMRA will reject the mobility transfer.

2) If you have completed 1 year of service, send a resignation letter via post with the acknowledgement card. Apply with the new sponsor after completion of the notice period and it will not be rejected.

If you haven't completed 1 year you will have to wait until that. If you have only a 1-year visa. File Intention to transfer so that your sponsor will not be able to renew the visa so that your visa will be cancelled at the end of 1 year and your new sponsor can apply for your new visa straight way.

Thanks brother .
I have given resignation letter on 1st but I haven't on mobility till now

Dear,

Please note that it is the employers option whether to allow mobility or not. If you have completed 1 year of service, send a resignation letter via post with the acknowledgement card. Apply with the new sponsor after completion of the notice period.