How to send invitation to my friend in Nigeria

How I send an invitation letter to my friend in Nigeria he wants to visit here in Philippines.

Is there snail mail delivery in Nigeria?

mugtech wrote:

Is there snail mail delivery in Nigeria?

lmao...thanks i had a good laugh. lol

elvie perater wrote:

How I send an invitation letter to my friend in Nigeria he wants to visit here in Philippines.

Send him an email with an attachment of the invitation letter. He could easily print it and submit it along with the other documents he needs to apply for the visa.

How to apply the invitation letter from Philippines to Nigeria. And how long its take ?I need the answer asap,,,,,

Marife123 wrote:

How to apply the invitation letter from Philippines to Nigeria. And how long its take ?I need the answer asap,,,,,

Send it email.  Does not take very long.

Marife123 wrote:

You are in UAE and want to invite a Nigerian to the Philippines?  Did you meet this person on Filipino Cupid or some other dating site?

elvie perater wrote:

You are an Iranian citizen living in Iran according to your profile.   And you want to invite a Nigerian to the Philippines?  Perhaps you should contact Mariefe123, trade information.

How do I invite my friend from Nigeria to Philippines online?

Can I invite my friend Nigeria to Philippines online?

@Gayonan You will have to send the guy a signed invitation letter by snail.mail  and I suspect it must be an original. Then he attaches that to his Philippine visa application. If you want to take the risk of them accepting a scanned copy online, that is up to you.

@Gayonan i hope u know what u are doing have you heard about the nigerian love scam .

@elvie perater how i send invitations letter to my fiance in Nigeria

Your friend dont need a invitation letter as kong as he has a return ticket and.money to suport him self

Gayonan asked . . . . Can I invite my friend Nigeria to Philippines online?

Well Gayonan your bio says you're from Nigeria.

Tell your friend to do what you did to to get to the Philippines.