Change of visa

What is the procedure to change from emplyment pass to stage 1 visa??

Can be explain a bit more?  "Stage 1" is just the name for the Application and Approval for a Professional Employment Pass.

Are you currently on a Foreign Worker Temporary Employment pass and have a new job offer for a Professional Employment Pass?

Ok that que was about my husband.. he is changing company and simultaneously would like to change my tourist visa to dependent visa..

I have one query about my visa.. mine is a three months multiple entry visa.. but my stay time is going to end by sept 30th.. so if i go out of malaysia supposedly to bangkok... and again come back.. will my stay time be extended by 30 days again till my dependent visa is obtained??

Then his new employer should submit an application for your DP preferably at the same time as his EP application. You need to check you have the required paperwork.

This thread explains paperwork required https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 73#4348088

The new employer will be able to advise if you have to remain outside Malaysia while the application is approved and enter on a Visa with Reference.

Your questions are a bit vague because to change employers can be tricky if the first employer does not give a No Objection certificate (i.e. they release your husband willingly).  If that is the case he will have to leave the country and wait for approval of new EP and VDR (single entry visa) if one is required.

Ok sorry to confuse you.. i shall ask my que in a simpler way.. lets leave about my husband.. i have come here on tourist visa which will expire on 26 oct.. and my 30 days stay is going to end on 30 sept.. and i hav still not obtained my DP.. so can i go out of malaysia (bangkok) and come back again so that my 30 days stay will be extended again??

I think you need to enter on a VDR to get your DP endorsed. This is because you are an Indian national.

There a new rules about this which is why you need to ask the new employer doing your application. In the past it has been possible to do a "Journey Performed" transfer from tourist to DP. It results in an additional immigration fee of RM500 on top of everything else.

I don't think JP is possible now but needs checking with immigration because there are new rules since August 2018.