Looking for a job opportunity.

Hi Guy's
I'm a srilankan male age 44, single who is looking for a manager position in  CCTV,Alarm, Access controll, & fire alarm system field
I have been in the same industry for past 18 years and have experience in marketing, project design/development and installations.
If anyone can guide me to right direction how can get job with a visa would be a great help

Thanks
Have a blessed day

You would need to apply for relevant job vacancies but only with large security
companies. This is because of rules about incorporation and the ability to hire foreigners and sponsor a work permit. Small firms may not have the paid-up capital required to hire foreigners. However, it would be worth applying for all and everything advertised on the various job portals in Malaysia (Jora, Monster, Jobstreet, etc.). Robert Walters sometimes has jobs open to foreigners.

I would say you may just have sufficient niche skills that could be in demand in Malaysia, but only time will tell. Immigration don't approve employment pass applications where Malaysians can do the job.

An issue may be not having any security vetting here, and your competitors will probably be ex-military personnel or police. The other thing is knowledge of local utility supplies (electricity, water, etc.) and being certified to design systems using these. However, a large company may be able to provide sufficient training and certification. Local language skills (mainly Bahasa Malayu) are also a must as that is the language used in the utilities and building sectors.

Wishing you success in your search.