Ielts speaking partner on skype

hi everyone
im planning to take my ielts this year and i think i need to practice more on my speaking skills so im searching anyone who could help me enhance my english speaking skills preferably any english teacher out there! thank you>

Hi ribs. Have you taken your ielts already? Im also looking for ielts speaking practice partner. Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I highly recommend Cambly. It's paid service to take online conversation with native English speakers. Many of the speakers can help in your ILETS preparation.

You can give it a try.

I know this is out of topic but  I suggest to take PTE instead of IELTS  based on my experience if it is acceptable to the institution you are applying. Good luck to your exams!

hi, i am so glad to have found your comment, i just want to say i am also im the process of my ielts review so i am looking for someone who can be my ielts review partner, i mean someone who is serious enough in passing the exam

hi jom, did you take ielts already?

hi there did you take your ielts already?

restyrayuan wrote:

hi, i am so glad to have found your comment, i just want to say i am also im the process of my ielts review so i am looking for someone who can be my ielts review partner, i mean someone who is serious enough in passing the exam

thanks , did you take your ielts already?

Hi, my name is Moham and I am living in Scandinavia. My last Speaking score was 7 and I want to make it much better. While I have some speaking partners but still looking for new ones. I could talk from 5 to 7 PM (GMT time). Please contact me on Skype (***). Best Regards.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please don't share contact details on the open forums

Dear Sir:

I am Asif Iqbal, a English language expert from Bangladesh. I train speaking in English online professionally. Pls. contact me and have a trial conversation.

I am also do training English being expert with grammar terrible.
I not tell say price but it will being too much because I'm being rubbish at a english.

Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you

Hei. I'm looking for someone to practice speaking with. My current score should be about 7 to 8. To get connected through Skype just click on the following link: ***. I will be only accessible for one hour from about 6PM (GMT) however on daily basis. Thank you.

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you