Unsettled loan before final exit

Hi!
I'm working in a university here in KSA. After 10 years, I'll be on my final exit next week. My concern is that I have 3 months unsettled loan payment amounting to almost 5,000SR. My company has assured me that the amount will be deducted from my end of service benefits.
When I inquired from my bank if I can leave the country earlier before I receive my ESB, I was told that I should first settle my loan and close my bank account. The problem is that we are experiencing delays in getting our ESB, based on other employees' experience. Worse is it could take up to 3mos. Besides, I don't have that amount now to pay the bank. And I really wish to go so that I could start anew in my country and look for a job there as soon as possible. Is there any way for me to go home with an outstanding loan balance but without being blocked at the immigration? Your advice will be highly appreciated.

There is no way. At least none that i know off. owing a bank loan is a Big NO if you file for your final exit and that is indeed what you need to have before immigration can smile and say goodbye to you at the airport.

I know you are looking for a easy way to leave the country without having to settle the dues as you are desperate in going home, but there is indeed none. I suggest you put more pressure on your  company to at least give you the ESB ASAP so to make you be able to leave as planned. Or better yet, look for someone to lend you that money and have an agreement with that person and your company so that amount can be deducted from your ESB and given to that person by your company.

But if you can, patiently wait  for your ESB and leave in peace.

Thank you for the info!🙂
Though I really would like to explore the possibilities. But seems like my only choice is to wait until I get paid for my end of service.