Night clubs

Hi friends ..
I want to know if there's any one knows night clubs for dancing and to have nice time with friends coz I tried one but they were Cheaters
Thanks a lot

Looks like nobody interested in it

It's not that nobody is interested people here are never active actually. And I know nothing about the club's. Here. Sorry.

I think It's not about been active.. Guys in amman are hyper active!! It's just that going club in is so expensive for am average guy!!

Why don't u try some coffee shops!! They enjoy mostly at coffee shops!

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant active online on this site not out .. 😉

Alexruth wrote:

Tried lots of things to get more activity here but unfortunately it won't last for long so I gave it up. Apparently most of the newcomers are just in for something else.

That's true. But I've been through some chats and you are one of the active member s that I've seen. Maybe the founders need to know what exactly can keep people here on board. I don't know. Most times when am online. I check to see people online and usually am the only one online and sometimes one more person. And that's it.

Primadonna wrote:
Alexruth wrote:

Tried lots of things to get more activity here but unfortunately it won't last for long so I gave it up. Apparently most of the newcomers are just in for something else.

But hey a step at a time maybe we shall all get there

Alexruth wrote:

That's true. But I've been through some chats and you are one of the active member s that I've seen. Maybe the founders need to know what exactly can keep people here on board. I don't know. Most times when am online. I check to see people online and usually am the only one online and sometimes one more person. And that's it.

They do a lot already but it just won't work for this forum.  I participated in a tryout to gain more active members but it ended up with zero results.

Alexruth wrote:
Primadonna wrote:
Alexruth wrote:

But hey a step at a time maybe we shall all get there

Been here for some quit time and I have to admit that in " the old days  were much more fun and active members. They are all gone or went in the silence and only read mode.

There is one in Rabyeh, Snapi disco, its been long time since i been there, hope you'll enjoy

I advice all expat to see the menus... prices are exaggerated... look at check carefully before you leave ... protect your money...