Need advise: how can i visit Italy in easy way?

hi! i have been working here in Singapore for 2months already... i planned to visit Italy especially in Sicily where my boyfriend live...but maybe i'll just drop by in Milan too where he presently study right now... but my problem is i don't know how to come over there and neither my boyfriend knows too...i just read from a blog here that when you don't know how to speak italian language it is very a big issue..and finding a job there is very difficult, is this all true? but if i just come and visit, how?

Hi Riyn!

Are you planning to move there definitely or just visit for a short period? :/

Regards
Armand

probably just visit.. because i've heard from here that italy is not good for a place to find a job, isn't it? so maybe i'd like to visit? can you help me how?

If you're staying less than 90 days all you need is your passport and your return plane ticket as proof that you will be leaving.

really? no other hassle? oh! thanks andy!

yes, and if you don't speak italian it is very hard to get a job. The only way is to apply in with a international company and come with a job, or with a english teaching job.  After 90 days you need to apply for a Permesso di Soggiorno, which it is a hassle and it takes ages.

CHEERS

oh my! thanks for the advise:)

Hi There,

Currently am working in Italy and my wife applied for Italy tourist visa

(90 days stay).

I have kept all valid documents for her sponsorship,stay, insurance and return ticket.

But the visa is rejected doubting her return before the expiry of tourist visa.

My doubt is whether we can re-apply for the italy tourist visa?

Is there any timeframe that we need to wait for re-applying?

Guide me in getting the italy tourist visa for my spouse