Authenticity of Job offer

Please help me to know the truth behind thisbjob offer:

Dear Wilkins Oanda,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Maltepe National Academy, Istanbul.

Please find attached herewith, the contract package for your perusal and digest. Upon acceptance, sign on the last page, resend us and to Joan Clay Travels for the processing of your Turkish residence/work permits, which will enable you to legally live/work in Turkey.

Joan Clay Travels Details:
Incirtepe Mah. Atalay Cd. No: 22
Esenyurt Belediyesi-Istanbul
Tel:  90-5353875944
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Update us with the process between you and the management of Joan Clay Travels in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide their requirements for the fastest process from their office.

Meanwhile, there will be a mandatory orientation/training exercise for all new employees which will take place within the premises of Maltepe National Academy-Istanbul, and this program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, please contact us for further clarifications.

Management,
Maltepe National Academy
Address: #2-8 Evren Mahallesi
Maltepe Cadd., Turkey Republic
elephone Line:  90-5550491121
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Web: www.mnacademytr.com

1) Don't post duplicate threads
2) The simplest way is to wait and see if they ask for any money for WHATEVER reason.  If they do, then it is a scam and you should walk away.  Knowing how these scams work, I can predict that after you send them the documents, they will ask you to pay the travel agent for the ticket / visas.  If you pay then you will never see that money again and the job will not materialize

both fake

Joan Clay agent has taken my Money
1250 dollars

This is the no

for what?

If you give me your email I all share to you all the mails
For your own good and scam detection

i m not interested in i dont care actually..

Both sites in the OP..

Domain registered this July
Using an outlook/gmail email
All over scam warning sites

Final note - If they ask for cash, it's very probably a scam

Closed