Hosting my Ethiopian brothers and sisters

Hello ( Salam new?)
I travel a lot to Ethiopia where i have work and would like to host Ethiopian on short stay here in kenya. Nairobi

Kenya tourist visa is not required for citizens of Ethiopia for a stay up to 90 days

no its not sir

ckimari.  What is it that you are asking, or suggesting?

@longonot62 i am willing to host for few days am here any Ethiopian in kenya trying to settle down

Visa Services

VISA Applications will be handled on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 9am to 12.30pm.
Processed Visas will be collected in the afternoon, from 2pm to 4pm.
VISA Processing takes 48 hours.
“Effective 1st February 2016, children under 16 years are exempted from VISA regulations, and as a result do not require a VISA to enter Kenya.
Yellow Fever:

Any person entering Kenya must be in possession of a valid International Certificate of Vaccination against Yellow Fever.

Download this form to apply for a VISA.

Visa Application Form

VISA Requirements:

Nationals of the following countries require a visa to travel to Kenya. click here

The following countries have concluded visa abolition agreement with Kenya:

Ethiopia
San Marino
Nationals (Passport holders) of the following countries do not require visas to enter Kenya:

Barbados
Maldives
St. Lucia
Belize        Swaziland
Botswana    Mauritius    Seychelles
Brunei Darussalam    Namibia    The Gambia
Burundi    Nauru    Tanzania
Cyprus    Papua New Guinea    The Bahamas
Dominica    Rwanda    Tonga
Fiji Island        Trinidad and Tobago
Ghana    Samoa    Tuvalu
Grenada    St. Kitts and Navis    Uganda
Jamaica     Sierra Leona    Vanuatu
Kiribati     Singapore    Zambia
Lesotho     Solomon Islands    Zimbabwe
Malawi    South Africa (For less than 30 days stay)    St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Malaysia (For less than 30 days stay)       
REFERRED VISA

Holders of U.S Refugee Travel Documents issued by the Department of Homeland Security (Greencard holders/Permanent residents) and Nationals (Passport holders) of the following countries shall have their visa applications referred to the Director of Immigration Services, Nairobi for approval. The processing varies from case to case. No expedited services for Referred visa applications.

Afghanistan    Iraq    Senegal
Azerbaijan    Kosovo    Somalia
Armenia    Lebanon    Syria
Cameroon    Libya    Palestine
Eritrea    Mali    Tajikistan
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (Formerly North Korea)       
CONSULAR SERVICES

https://www.ethiopianforeignpolicy.com/ … hout-visa/